4 January 2011

A Pleasant Introduction

 Well seeing as I plan on being a keen blogger this year I thought I would briefly introduce myself. My name is Marina, I am a nineteen, live in England and currently in my last year of high school. I have been reading other blogs for about a year now but have only just plucked up the courage to write my own for fear that no one would read it! But now i realise this is something that I should do for myself and not everyone else. 


This is me now...


This is me then...

I started playing guitar just over a year ago. I am an only child and live at home with my mom (who has her own blog!) I collect Pez  dispensers although with only ten of them, its rather a small collection. I live in a small town by the sea where nothing ever happens. I will reveal more as time goes on. Marina x

No comments:

Post a Comment