10 January 2011

A Follower!

Last night just before I went to bed, I had an urge to check my email and boy am I glad I did! Finally I had a follower who wasn't in my family, OH MY GOODNESS! Someone actually cares about my writing, and whilst I don't blog for anyone elses benefit, it's still really cool. Check out her blog; Dear your name here. On another note I listened to my first new song today for my life list. The rule for this goal was that it had to be songs that I wouldn't normally hear on the radio, or songs that have already been released that I have never heard of. The first one is Maxine Gale, Get Right Back To Where We Started From.Hope you all had a super day! Marina x

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is so sweet of you. Thanks! I'm happy to be your first 'outside the family' reader and looking forward to reading more from you. :)

    ReplyDelete